Friday 6 March 2015

Its Over 5000!!

(If you do not get the reference in my title, don't worry. It means you are far cooler than I am.)

This kid feels me
I cannot believe it! Monogamy is for Manhattan has reached over 5000 views! I am in shock. And awe. And gratitude! It is so cool that so many people are interested in hearing what I have to say. It is both humbling and ego boosting!

If you are a regular, you may have noticed a couple changes to the blog. I am trying to revamp things a little and make this site a little more then simple story telling. So far all I've managed to figure out how to do is to add an 'About' tab..... I think I need a tutor to show me what I am doing here.

For the future, I'd like to add a 'Links I love' tab so I can share with you guys some of the awesome things that are happening out there. I am toying with the idea of making this tab more Polyamory related as I have had a lot of interest from that side of the world. I'd also like to add a 'Photography' tab. This I am rather excited about! Partner #2 signed me up for a free, short-but-sweet photography course, and I have been learning quite a bit! With summer coming and a new summer bucket list on the horizon, I imagine I am going to be taking a lot more photos and I'd like to have a place to post them without taking up a whole blog post. Plus that way I could add a lot more then just a few.

But problem is, I have to figure out how to set all this up and youtube tutorials are only taking me so far...

Anyways! A huge, gigantic thank you (and hug) to everyone who has made my blog more then a flop! I really love writing it and love reading all the wonderful feedback you gorgeous people give me! So thank you everyone!

5000!! Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment